TO PROVIDE THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF PROFESSIONAL FIRE PROTECTION AND EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE TO THE CITIZENS AND VISITORS TO THE HANOVER FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT.
The following are the goals of the HFD. These goals are statements of how we intend to carry out our mission statement, and what we want to accomplish.
1. Provide fire prevention and protection equipment and trained personnel of the highest possible caliber.
2. Understand and appreciate the concerns of the citizens we protect.
3. Utilize our funding in the most prudent manner possible, to provide the most effective service possible with the most efficient use of money and other resources.
4. Prepare ourselves to handle future emergencies while maintaining full preparedness to deal with hazards we already recognize.
5. Involve the public in the operation of the HFD organization as much as possible, so they can share ownership in the responsibilities, duties, and rewards of being part of HFD.